AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ben Weller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 15:17:02 EDT
This is to inform my many friends in the African community who, through
various ways, poured out at the hospital during the last two weeks to express
their good wishes for my speedy recovery after my heart surgery.  Please be
informed that, by His grace, I feel a lot better now and that I have been
discharged. Thank you brothers and sisters. Your prayers and thoughts helped.
 Thank you all.