AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Johnson, Eugene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:17:46 -0500

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Great idea, Settro. I know a church, Madison Pentecostal Assembly, would be
interested and I will personally give towards the cause. The Assembly would
probably give through its international organization's missions arm.