AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:55:33 -0600
Mathew, do you really analyse anything before you post to
this list???
Who are the idiots, stupid and where is the embarassment.
Please, make informed statement and stop just posting to
waste space and time.

Joe
On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:55:38 -0800
 mathew jallow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Joe this POSTING is very ANNOYING. And you should not
> even be think of posting SUCH CRAP to anyone let alone to
> so many people who read this website.
> By doing so you helping those IDIOTS,the originators of
> this mail fulfill their objective of embarassing black
> people in this country.
> For the lack of better way to put it,I say that even the
> STUPIDEST person on earth knows that the ONLY way that is
> going to happen is if GOD OR ALLAH HIMSELF COMES DOWN AND
> MAKE A MEAL OF ALL THE BALLOT CARDS IN AMERICA.
> I do not think God/Allah is ready for that kind of
> lunch.Or is HE?
>
>  Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:FYI
>
> Joe
> TruthOrFiction.com

>  View Stories By Subject SearchNew or UpdatedAnatomy of a
> RumorContact UsAbout Us AnimalsAttack On

AmericaAviation-SpaceCelebritiesEducationFood-DrinkGovernmentHouseholdHumorous

StoriesInsects-ReptilesInspirationalInternet-ComputersMedicalMilitaryMiscellaneousMissing