AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mathew jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:50:49 -0700
The story on our relations with blacks in America is a
compelling reading.It is a journalistic and analytical
masterpiece.There is something seriously wrong and we
need to fix it sooner rather than later.Blacks in
America are among the most privilaged yet for the most
part they are not taking advantage of it.When I look
around in all the places I have live in the US,I see
black communities in distress;I see joblessness,I see
young healthy men and women not working,I see
alcoholism, drug abuse,and fatherless kids growing up
and prostitution.It is so painful to see.For some
reason black leaders accross this country are acting
the (drugs and the alcoholism)are not a problem.WELL
THESE ARE THE ONLY PROBLEMS.Jesse Jackson and others
like him have become so IRRELEVANT,So OUT of PLACE,
they just need to SHUT-UP RIGHT NOW. Well back to our
relationships;behind the scene a lot of good is
happening;marriages between blacks in African and
blacks here is ever increasing.But this such an
encompassing topic, we need to have a world conference
of blacks people to address it....Have to go....Mathew.