AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aggo Akyea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:36:03 -0600
In consultation with Sebastian Wallang, the Chair of the Constitutional Review Committee, I would like to inform everyone that we will soon send out requests for input on the specific constitutional items the membership of the Association requested us to review.  As mandated by the last General Meeting of the Association, the Constitutional Review Committee's recommendations must be presented at the next General Meeting.

Thank you very much indeed.

=====
E. Aggo Akyea

"... instead of studying how to make it worth men's while to buy my baskets, I studied rather how to avoid the necessity of selling them."
WALDEN by Henry David Thoreau