AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tina Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:51:35 -0600
This is a favorite site of mine, and organization that I have been
affiliated with for sometime.  I thought it would be helpful and very
informative on issues affecting the African World "Diaspora".  I will
continue to share information from this site along with upcoming events.

To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list, go to:
 http://www.transafricaforum.org/join/index.shtml

Tina Jones,
e-mails: [log in to unmask]

"I am sick and tired of being sick and tired"
                                           Fannie Lou Hammer

"No people can live successfully, fruitfully, triumphantly without strong
memory of their past, without reading the future within the context of some
reassuring past, without implanting reminders of that past in the present."
                      Randall Robinson