AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mabel Enwemnwa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 12:52:25 -0500
Our prayers and thoughts are with Bill and the entire Bosu family (and the
African community in Madison) at this time. We cannot question God as
regards the occurence of any such event, but we do believe that He will make
His purpose clear in His own good time. Moreover, we pray that He grants us
the spirit of discernment when we receive that "Message" from Him!
Remain blessed and comforted!
Ike & Mabel Enwemnwa.

P/S: Our condolences also to Bunmi, Tunde and Mama Freeman on the passing of
Bunmi's father in S/Leone.