AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
African2000 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
African2000 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:30:32 -0500
Hey there, everyone:

With the latest ceasefire agreement between the Ethiopians and the
Eritreans, we are looking for knowleadgeable participants to discuss what
happened, why it happened and how it may have been avoided.  While we
acknowledge political differences in the matter, we hope that whoever
volunteers to participate in this discussion will endevor to educate the
public as much as possible.

The discussion will take place on the "African Hour" live with opportunities
for the public to ask questions.  The African Hour comes on WYOU every
Saturday at 1 PM.

On another note, if anyone of you out there have topic ideas for the African
Hour, Please share it .  Your input is welcome.

Best Regards,

Askia