AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Daniel P. Kunene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:47:40 -0700
Hi Aggo,
May I add my own congratulations for the recognition you have received
through the Minority Business Advocate Award for the year 2000!
Sincerely
Daniel P. Kunene

At 11:58 AM 6/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Congratulations to our good friend Aggo Akyea for being the winner of the
Wisconsin's 2000 Minority Business Advocate of the Year Award!

>As Michael W. Kiser, SBA District Director, stated;  " The Small Business
Awards, presented each year by the SBA, play an important part in our
efforts to provide recognition and thanks to persons and organizations that
are critical to the success of our small business communities in the State
of Wisconsin. Your selection as an award recipient evidences the strong
support and admiration of your colleagues and peers within the state and
serves to recognize your dedication to the small business community."

>Once again, congratulations and thank you for your valuable contributions
to the economic development equity and opportunity of our state.