AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:54:12 -0600
Kaleem, I support y'all  goals.  However, I doubt that you are going to
conversate DPI into doing right.

DPI disburses $3 billion annually; therefore, they are the force in K-12
education in Wisconsin.  As long as DPI is racist, education in Wisconsin
will be racist.  Period.

Y'all continue what you're doing, and I and others will continue our racial
discrimination suits against DPI.

Some say there is a lack of parental participation.  However, if you check
the complaints against school districts and DPI, you will discover that an
army of parents have filed complaints against school districts and
DPI.  These parents are fighting 24/7 for their kids.

Eventually, "Battle in Seattle will be the only method left".  You take the
high road and I'll take the load road...