AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kaleem M. S. Caire" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:21:45 -0600
FYI

Lack of knowledge leads to misguided and ineffective strategies.  Lack of
effective strategies leads to ineffective plans.  Ineffective plans
increase the likeliness of failure.  Failure increases apathy and
diminishes individual commitment.  Without commitment and action, our
meetings become pointless, our goals unattainable, and our greatest
advocates begin to disappear.

Kaleem M. S. Caire
Special Projects Director
Wisconsin Center for Academically Talented Youth (WCATY)
2909 Landmark Place
Madison, WI  53713
Phone: (608) 271-1617 ext. 22
Fax: (608) 271-8080