AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:34:16 -0600
Askia,

Thanks so much for your concern for our beloved association.
Your research, analysis and observations are very pertinent to the well
being of the association. And I hope we will all take these issues with our
hearts and forge to get the association forward.

However, not being a member and not having attended any of the meetings of
the electoral commission, you need not prempt the commission's duties.

The electoral commission has not given you any information on the
nominations received so far. So please, let us do our work and come over to
vote on Saturday Dec 4.

Thanks buddy.

Joe