AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:33:12 -0500
Hi folks,

I just wanted to say that I did NOT, could NOT, have written the "State of the
Union - Something to ponder ... " posting I sent a few days ago.  There was too
much wisdom in there to fit in my head.  It just happened that my e-mail
program didn't work just right, creating the impression that I wrote the
posting.  Again, I did not, and was only forwarding it from Gambia-L.  Have a
great evening.

Katim