Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mwelwa Mofya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:06:49 CAT
I have an IBM Thinkpad 560. It works alright but the battery has stopped
charging so I have to connect it to a power outlet every time I need to use
it.I thought the battery had just worked for too long and was no good so I
bought a new one. This didn't help at all. The problem persists and I do not
know what the cause is or what to do about it. Everything  else is working
fine and the wiring looks intact to me. Does anyone know what the problem
could be and how I can fix it?
Thanks
M. MOFYA