Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ann Mullikin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 17:57:33 -0400
I have no first hand experience with this herb but do subscribe to a journal
entitled, "Herbalgram"  The Journal of the American Botanical Council and the
Herb Research Foundation.  Its latest edition Number 39 had a 24 page review
on this herb.  I believe this was in response to some bad effects sustained
by a group of young people at a rock concert recently who were taking
"something" claimed to contain Kava, Kava.  Turns out it wasn't this herb at
all.  At any rate this herb is used in ceremonies of all kinds in Fiji, Samoa
and Tonga (and maybe other places as well).  It is classified as substance
 which relieves anxiety.

Cheers

Ann