Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 20:53:43 -0700
7bit
From:
I am a few years older than the vaccines.

However I am able to remember the childhood illness of the
past.

> >        The controversial vaccine for measles, mumps and
rubella (MMR)
> should
> > never have been licensed, according to a shocking new
report to be
> published
> > next month.
> >       Senior clinicians, including a former medicines
regulator at the
> > department of health, argue that the MMR should not have
been licensed in
> > > adds: "It is possible that a group of children exists
who are developing a
> > disorder with gastroenteritis, abnormal reactions to
measles virus and

My comment ;   Vaccines saved more lives and prevented more
Childhood deformities than the present day  wild eyed anti
vaccine advocates will ever admit.

There is no way to measure ignorance.     Ignorance means
"TO IGNORE"   some among us prefer to ignore the available
information in order to attack whatever they oppose!

Are You an Ignoramus?

Best Regards,  Lorenzo