Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:00:56 MDT
Hi, listers!

Okay, I'm ready to start the tape chain.  To date, I know of only two people
who'd like to see the 48 Hours episode.  If anyone else is interested,
please send me your snailmail address and I'll print out the list, pop the
tape in the mail and send it out.  The deadline for response is Friday.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

P.S.  Mary, I have yours.  Please send your friend's.  Thanks!