Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 21:22:33 MDT
>Sugar is a plant extract as well.

True, and snake venom is all-natural.  That's why I said make of it what you
will.  I looked in my computer files and found no info.  To find the
published info, I'd have to get out from under my laptop and that'd be too
much trouble at the moment.  Here's what I know.

The sweeteners are both low in carbs.  A standard size can has less than 10
carb grams, I believe 4.  One plant extract is native to China.  The other
is in the cactus family and, if I remember correctly, is native to South
America.  My editors and I all did research on the sweeteners and could only
learn so much, thus we niether endorsed nor condemned the product.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO