C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 12:31:44 -0500
7bit
From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
The really cool thing about a list with administrators, is that you can
E-mail them privately if you feel the list isn't for you for the next couple
of months.
To address one of the admins. to tell them the list is annoying one (and
then asking to be removed), and then send it to the entire list is devisive
and rude. Especially after there's been a round of "why I love this list"
posts going around (which is encouraging and well...nice).

Just my .02
Laura