C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender: "St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:53:30 -0500
Subject: Re: dentist
From: "greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Your best bet is to ask you pedodontist for a referral. My daughter's last
"work" was done by a friend of mine in general dentistry. Her dentist were
arguing over what should be done and who should do it. They also quoted me an
outrageous amount. I sent her to my friend just for a 3rd opinion and he said he
could do it himself for 10% of what they wanted. He has been her dentists ever
since.

Bobby