AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
ANN MARIE DAWSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:23:22 +0000
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hek!  We knew this already.  They are just preaching to the choir.

Ann Marie

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2004-04/idrp-rpo042904.php