From:
jbramble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:11:32 -0400

I'm sure that this is a pretty basic request, but I am still, after
several months, having a hard time finding a decent GF bread that I can
make my 19 month old son a sandwich with. I've tried several different
recipes and some of the frozen brands that you can find in health food
stores. They are either terribly dry and crumb or each piece weighs
about 10 pounds. Does anyone know of a good brand, recipe, or tips for
storage? I've tried the refrig, freezer, and room temperature without
much luck.

Thanks in advance!