From:
Holly Gallahue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:34:57 EDT

what a nice response!!!!

Hello Holly,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.  We always welcome comments and
questions from our yogurt lovers and are grateful when someone takes the
time to let us know what they think of our products.

Though we don't add gluten there is an immeasurable amount of gluten in our
yogurt. They can be found in our yogurts that contain natural flavorings.
There is a grain alcohol that is used to extract flavors from spices. Our
nonfat plain, lowfat plain and whole milk plain do not contain any of these
natural flavorings.  If you have any doubts on whether to consume these
flavors, please contact your doctor.  We are still in the process of
learning more about Celiac disease and have been told that some individuals
are sensitive to even minuscule amounts. We have difficulty answering
questions because we are concerned about giving out information to
individuals who have unique and sensitive health issues without the person
going through their doctor.  Especially since the outcome could be very
serious. The Planet Protectors yogurts do have the natural flavorings in
them.

We are a small company and are absolutely dedicated to producing the best
yogurts available.  It is thanks to people like you who take the time and
effort to contact us that we are able to succeed in our efforts.

Sincerely,

Fil Kovisars
Consumer Relations Representative
FROM THE FOLKS AT STONYFIELD FARM!