From:
Carole Vogler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:35:20 EDT

FREE   FREE   FREE   FREE  FREE   FREE  FREE  FREE  FREE  FREE  FREE

Blood Screening for Celiac Disease

in the general population, adults and children, family members of
celiac-diagnosed persons, persons of European ancestry, persons with
irritable bowel syndrome

The Celiac Sprue Association of Tidewater is participating in a five-year
study by the University of Maryland on the prevalence of celiac disease.

Blood screening takes place on:  Saturday, September 9, 2000, 10:00
a.m.--2:00 p.m., Mary Immaculate Hospital Resource Center, Newport News, VA

For more information and pre-registration call between August 12 and August
26, Susan at 877-5823 or Mary Ann at 482-7278.

Directions to Mary Immaculate Resource Center:  (I'm including directions
from various locations)

From Norfolk and Hampton

Take I64 West to the Jefferson Avenue West exit (Airport exit).
Follow Jefferson Avenue west to 6th light at Denbigh Blvd. and turn right.
Follow Denbigh Blvd. to the 1st light (McManus) and make a right turn.
Turn left at the first Mary Immaculate sign on the left (Bernadine Drive).
Turn left at the third driveway on the left into the parking lot which is
   across from the covered entrance to the hospital.
The Resource Center is the low building to the left of the parking lot.

From Richmond and Williamsburg:

Take I64 East to Fort Eustis/Yorktown exit toward Yorktown (Ft. Eustis Blvd.).
Make a right turn at the first light (Jefferson Avenue/Route 143).
Take Jefferson Avenue to Denbigh Blvd. and make a left.
Follow Denbigh Blvd. to the 1st light (McManus) and make a right turn.
Turn left at the first Mary Immaculate sign on the left (Bernardine Drive).
Turn left at the third driveway on the left into the parking lot which is
   across from the covered entrance to the hospital.
The Resource Center is the low building to the left of the parking lot.

From the James River Bridge:

Take bridge to Newport News.
Make a left turn at Jefferson Avenue.
Follow Jefferson west to 6th light after I64, at Denbigh Blvd. and turn right.
Follow Denbigh Blvd. to the 1st light (McManus) and make a right turn.
Turn left at the first Mary Immaculate sign on the left (Bernardine Drive).
Turn left at the third driveway on the left  into the parking lot which is
   across from the covered entrance to the hospital.
The Resource Center is the low building to the left of the parking lot.

Carole Vogler
CSA Tidewater