From:
Sarah Bauermeister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:56:23 -0500

Hi there

Thanks everyone for your replies for food ideas after finding that I am
intolerant of corn, wheat, gluten, yeast and milk. I forgot to mention that
I am also intolerant of eggs at the moment, :), the plot thickens!  Yes,
that is why I am finding it so hard.  We have our own free range hens that
produce copious amounts of wonderful organic eggs that I can't eat.  I will
try eggs again after the baby is born, I don't want to try anything at the
moment, I just want to grow a baby and survive.

I also struggle with dried fruit.  I buy organic raisins etc but I seem to
react to something on them.  I have tried washing them in boiling water but
it still happens?  Any ideas?  It would be really great if I could at least
eat dried fruit.  Does anyone dry their own fruit?

Many people suggested soy milk, I tried some at the weekend and I didn't
feel good after it, could it be non GF?  It doesn't say anything on the box
about non GF ingredients.  Should I try a GF soy milk, do you get such a
thing.  I have also managed to buy GF peanut butter but I felt really sick
after eating PB the other day and now I am scared to try it again.  Some
people have said that because I am intolerant of yeast, it could make me
react to the peanut butter.  Is this right?

Thanks again
Sarah (England, UK)