Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:36:15 -0800
From:
Diane Handly <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings to all,

We are a new company trying to make commercially available some GF
baking goods that we developed (bread, cookies, muffins, cinnamon buns,
etc.).   Being celiac ourselves, we understand the limitations of a
gluten-free diet and believe there is a need for some convenient yet
tasty gluten-free foods.  However, while making up our business plan we
discovered that there are few statistics available on the gluten-free
food market.  We are therefore trying to gather this information
directly from celiac individuals across North  America.

The survey is short (ten questions on two pages) and would help us see
if there is any interest in the types of products we are proposing.  We
would really appreciate anyone who has a spare minute or two to contact
us and fill it out.  It can be sent to you in a variety of formats: by
email as a plain text, Rich Text Format or Word document, or by regular
mail if you prefer.

Thank you for taking the time to review our request.  If you are
interested in having the survey sent to you or have any questions about
it, please contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Diane Handly
Rising Dough Pantry Co.
email: [log in to unmask]
Suite 3, 3310 Laburnum Drive, Trail, BC, V1R 4R3, Canada
Tel/Fax: 250-368-6443