Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:37:53 -0700
From:
lauren a. lindsay <[log in to unmask]>

This is my first time posting, I hope i am doing this right!

I had the positive antibody test and the biopsy showed celiac as well.
I have been suffering from lymphocytic colitis for many years but the
diarrhea is very minimal now.  So when the doc said to go on a gluten
free diet I thought finally the gas pains and discomfort would go away.
I'm not sure what other symptoms I have are related since I have not
been feeling "right" for many years and am so used to the way I feel.
But when doing my research for the gf diet I found I can not eat my
little breath mints or chew my sugar free gum which I do on a daily
basis.  Anyone have any suggestions on which mints and gum to replace
them with?  I recently quit smoking and I must have these!

Then I discovered my hair spray is made from wheat protein.  Am I not
allowed to use this as well?

After reading all the mail about the turkeys I pondered somthing
else--Do I have to pay strict attention to all meat that might have been
fed wheat prior to finding it in the store?

Also, one problem I have been having and I am wondering if it is celiac
related-- The skin on my arms and legs burn.  I had this for about a
month last year but then it went away.  Now I have had it back for a few
weeks now.  My mind is wandering thinking it is some kind of blood
disease or something.  Is this a common celiac problem.

I am trying very hard to get things organized in my kitchen but it is so
difficult and even depressing.

Thank you so much,
Lauren