From:
REBECCA RICHARDSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:08:07 -0500

Is it just me, or are others finding it impossible to buy those yummy
Frookies double chocolate cookies?  The chocolate chip and peanut butter
chunk varieties are in abundance at our local Wild Oats store
(Indianapolis), but no double chocolate.  I tried to order from Frookies
website, but it didn't work.  I requested an order form from Frookies,
sent them an order, and so far it has been ignored.

In desperation, I have started wondering whether it would be possible to
make cookies using the Gluten Free Pantry's chocolate truffle brownie mix.
 Any ideas on how to do this?