From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:39:36 EDT

A few days ago there were some letters expressing disappointment that the
antihistamine Benadryl was not GF.  I had been using the Cosco Kirkland Brand
//Allergy Medicine which says on the label, compare to active ingredients in
Benadryl Ultratabs.  I had checked this medicine out some time ago for Gluten
content and was told it was OK and have used it a lot this season with no
adverse reaction.  Just to be on the safe side, after reading the letters
from listmates, I called Cosco again and they just called me back to say that
the product is (IS) GF.  Those of you who want to use Benadryl can feel safe
with this product.

Renee C.