From:
Kelly Lindsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:26:51 EDT

For the owners of Hitachi Breadmakers (or perhaps any breadmaker):

I just bought the Hitachi bread machine model HB-B101 in a garage to begin
making my own bread. It did not come with an instruction book. I contacted
Hitachi but the cost of the book is going to be twice the cost of the maker
itself. Just wondering if you can give me some thoughts about using this and
programming. I haven't used a bread machine before and I am hoping to avoid
too many catastrophe's before I get the hang of it.

Thanks.

Kelly in Seattle