From:
Christine Steigelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 21:47:08 -0800

HI Listies! a few weeks ago I asked if Knorr's Chicken bullion was gf
considering they have msg in them.  The overwhelming response was that
yes it is gf, even according to the manufacturer.  MSG, made in the US,
is derived from corn.  Outside of the US, it is often derived from
wheat.  Many may respondents have reactions to MSG, this may be an
allergic reaction.  The Celiac Ass'n. comes down with a NO regarding
MSG...the jury is still out on that.  My son with DH does not tolerate
MSG:  his DH symptoms do come back when he has msg.  But, perhaps the
msg he ingested came from a foreign source.  Chris in southern California