From:
Christine Steigelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:12:43 -0800

Hi Listies!

I just got off the phone with Safeway at 1-888-SAFEWAY.  Their stores here
in southern California are known as "Vons".  I told them that their store
brand of "Crispy Rice" in holiday colors  is gf ... and is already sold
out!!!    But, their regular store brand of plain Crispy Rice cereal is not
gf. That plain Crispy Rice has malt flavoring.   I asked her to please carry
only the gf brand.

She said they have two suppliers and she will request that Safeway only deal
with the one who provides the gf product.  She was aware that other parents
of gf kids really need this too.

So, I ask you to call the number above and add your voice to mine:  how nice
it would be if Safeway would please carry this gf crispy rice, in holiday
colors or plain, with their house brand on it, as a regular line item.

Maybe this will work!

Chris in Southern California