From:
Christine Steigelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 19:13:43 -0800

Hi Listies!

Here is the good news:  I live in southern California and I just bought
a box of the Von's store brand of "CRISPY RICE" at Vons grocery store.
(Crispy Rice Cereal" is their version of "Rice Krispies"). Vons is known
in the rest of the U.S. as Safeway.  Anyway, they have their "crispy
rice" cereal out in red and green holiday colors.  The ingredients of
the cereal are:  rice, sugar, corn syrup, salt, color (red 40, yellow 5,
blue 1, blue 2 and turmeric)  Also vitamins and minerals.

So I bought some GF marshmallows and made my first batch of holiday treats!
Freezer ready, if we don't chomp them down before then!

Look in your local Safeway or Vons for their store brand.  Hope this works
out for you!  Happy holidays!

Chris