From:
Julie Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:52:40 CST

Hello. My name is Julie Jones.  I am 19,a sophomore at the University of
Kansas, and I was also diagnosed only a few days ago with CD. Though I've
done quite a bit of research, I still have a few questions that I was hoping
someone could help me out with.  My whole life all I've really eaten is
gluten and meat, so this lifestyle change has not been easy!

I've read that "some" mustards are okay, while others are not, however I can
not figure out what ingredient in mustard is not okay.  Can anyone help?

Salad dressings?  Which bottled ones are okay?  If I go out to eat which
dressings can I eat, if any?

Soda Pop?  Is this okay?

I'm in college, and don't have a lot of time for cooking.  Are there any
fast foods or microwave dinners that are okay to eat?  It says watch out for
processed foods, but how closely should I be watching

If anyone has any helpful hints at all on how to make this a little easier,
it would be highly appreciated!

Thank you,
Julie