From:
Monika Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:47:11 EDT

Hello all,

In Washington and Hawaii, stores sell a line of products from Thai Kitchens.
You can also go to their website, www.thaikitchen.com and orders of $25 or
more are free shipping!  They have categories including wheat free,
cholesterol free, vegetarian, etc.  I wanted to know if the "wheat free" also
meant gluten free.  Here is the response I received about gluten (and I sent
two separate emails to be sure!):

To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: gluten free?

REALLY?  Totally Gluten Free, even the spice packets, and the sauces in
jars?

Thanks,
Monika Bradley
Pearl City, HI

In a message dated 10/24/2000 1:43:27 PM Hawaiian Standard Time,