From:
Linda Ostrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:24:55 EDT

Hi friends,

Thanks to all of you who sent your very kind and helpful posts.  I certainly
appreciated all of your helpful comments.  Many, many of you wanted to know
the name of the vendors.  I did contact two of the vendors - Kinninnick was
very nice and is going to replace my order. They said that sometimes they
have problems with their trucking company. The other vendor blamed it on me
because I was out of town and didn't unpack the box for two days.  How was I
to know that his bread would go bad so quickly?  Live and learn.

Also, many of you told me that it was o.k. to eat bread after the mold was
cut off.  But I had forgotten that I tested postive to mold allergies during
my initial diagnosis (when the itch was so bad I could NOT stand it - never
did test positive for DH though!!!).  However, the vendors said NOT to eat
product where mold was evident.  Please be careful of this.

As an interesting aside, both the GF Pantry and Ener-G foods contacted me to
inquire if they were one of the vendors in question.  I appreciate their
proactive approach and will continue to do business with them.

Again, thank you for all of your caring and sharing.

Regards,

Linda in Savannah, GA - USA