From:
Bev Capasso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 09:13:28 EDT

Dear Listmates:  I have found a new South Florida restaurant, that "caters"
to the celiac.

The Restaurant is called "AU BAR". it is located on Federal Highway in
Lighthouse Point, just south of Sample Road, on the east side of the road.

My husband (non celiac) and I (celiac) had dinner there last week, it was
fantastic! The server was well versed with special dietary concerns as well
as the chef. I later learned the chef is from a well known restaurant in
Manhatten NY.  The owner's fiancee (?SP) is an RN!  Apparently she has
educated all of the employees about diets and the seriousness of them.

I have no financial interest in this place other then to encourage any one
living or visiting South Florida not to miss this place.  It was one of the
best meals "out" in a very long time.

Buon appetito!