Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:47:07 -0700
From:
Marty Carollo <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Listmates,

Yesterday I contacted Pillsbury about their Idaho Spuds Instant Mashed
Potatoes.  I thought you might be interested in their response, which I
received today (I love e-mail!):

Dear Laurie,

Thank you for taking the time to contact our company.

Since ingredients can change frequently, we are concerned about
communicating incorrect information by providing lists of our products
that contain potential allergens.  All sources of gluten are declared on
Pillsbury Brand labels even if they are present as part of another
ingredient.  We recommend that you check the ingredient list on the
package each time you make a purchase for the most accurate source of
information.  As with most food companies, we produce our products on
shared (non-dedicated) equipment.

For further comments or questions regarding our products, please contact
us toll-free at 1-888-767-7494.  Our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
CT, Monday - Friday.

We hope this information will be helpful to you and that you will
continue to use an enjoy our products.

Sincerely,

C. Walden

(Me again)  Does anyone know of any other instant mashed potatoes that
we can confirm as being gluten-free and dairy-free?

Thanks!

Laurie Carollo
Green River, Wyoming  USA