Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:47:02 -0500
From:
Mary Jo Wereschagin <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,

I just received this e-mail and wanted to share it with you . After seeing
Schicks Bakery mentioned on this site last year during Passover.  My family
drove into New York . Not only did I buy goodies there,  I also placed a phone
order. I froze some of the items and my daughter used the cookies to make ice
cream sandwiches. Both her and I are Celiacs.

We truly enjoy there products.

MaryJo
New Jersey

----- Forwarded by Mary Jo Wereschagin/BGN/Berkeley College on 10/30/00 08:42 AM
-----

|--------+--------------------------->
|        |          "Schicks Bakery" |
|        |          <schicksbakery@ho|
|        |          tmail.com>       |
|        |                           |
|        |          10/29/00 03:27 AM|
|        |                           |
|--------+--------------------------->

  >---------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     Mary Jo Wereschagin/BGN/Berkeley          |
  |       College@Berkeley College                          |
  |       cc:                                               |
  |       Subject:     Gluten Free cakes and cookies        |
  >---------------------------------------------------------|

We are proud to announce that we will be producing Gluten free cakes and cookies
during the 1st week of November

Please order as soon as possible so that we can produce the appropriate amount
of merchandise.

Visit our web site www.schicksbakery.com

Gluten free Order

Please forward this EMAIL to anyone who needs gluten free products Thank you!!!!

Schicks Bakery

4710-16th Avenue

Brooklyn,N.Y.11204

(718)436-8020    Fax (718)438-8244