From:
Thad Beeley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:28:49 -0400
I just wanted to introduce myself--I am Cindy, a new member of this =
list.  I stumbled across the paleo WOE while looking for info on the =
Atkins diet.  I read Ray's book, and have been paleo for nearly 2
months =
now.  I have prepared many of the recipes from the collection.  I am =
interested in learning all I can about this WOL--I am the mother of 6
=
children, and none of my kids or my husband have joined me in this new
=
lifestyle. I feel great--and have lost about 9 pounds.  My husband is
=
constantly telling me that I look younger than before, and how nice my
=
figure is!!
I am also interested in foraging--I live on a 6 acre place, and my =
neighbors have 12 (we are welcome to walk their paths.)  We have wild
=
blackberries, strawberries, black raspberries, grapes, crabapples, =
mulberries, asparagus, and other things that I am just learning about,
=
available to us.
It's nice to join all of you!