C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:09:56 -0300
Hi Lynn,

  I'm with Bruce. Call it hydrotherapy. The bureaucrats who dole out funds
for aids and such choke on terminology. Whirlpool tends to connote luxury
item, while hydrotherapy, by it's very name, seems more "medical"/"therapy".
You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes, to get the things you need to
improve the quality of your life.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier