C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:25:28 -0500
We get Direct TV (Digital Satellite) our favs are (not in any particular
order) History, The Learning Channel, SciFi, TechTV, Travel, Discovery,
Animal Planet(Steve, Emergency Room Vets, etc.), Arts and Entertainment, The
Weather Channel when there is a big storm to watch, Video Hits one, the
CNN's, etc.  Entirely too many pay per view channels on it though.

Beth the OT