C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mariana Ruybalid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:46:43 -0700
Dear Lynn,
                I used to gave a lot of pain and tightness in my lower back.  I found
Yoga and swimming in warm water to be helpful.  Sometimes I do Yoga
in the warm water.  There are some yoga stretches that you can do
from your chair.  You might look for a teacher of Restorative Yoga.  Also
Feldencrais would be helpful.
Mariana Ruybalid