C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:55:38 -0400
Carla,

In the U.S., Tax-Free Day, the day that the average working stiff has paid
off his debt to the government and actually gets to keep what he earns, is
sometime in early May.  I wonder what the same day is for Canadians?  Why
don't you folks up north just give your pay cheques to the Federal Gov't and
ask them to hold back just enough that you can spend your retirement winters
in Florida?

(Just some good-natured ribbing.  It's been a while since I've been able to
get on the list and I thought I'd contribute today.  We have a full staff
today---the first in weeks!).

-Kyle