C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:27:59 EDT
Yes, thanks to Dr. Ken's graciousness and everyone else's tolerance of me, I
have virtual CP.  Nobody ever heard of PN, NO!  I couldn't have something
that everyone's heard of could I???

It stands for peripheral neuropathy.  It's an annoying little progressive
disability with all the sugar and twice the caffeine.  I was supposed to have
CP, but I got in the wrong line just before I was born.

In my heart I really am a CPer.

Betty