C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cheryl Kloss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 21:29:25 -0500
If anyone needs free tickets for the Expo Hall at the World Congress on
Disabilities in Atlanta next month I have some to give away.  A company I
started a couple of years ago (as a result of my children's disabilities)
will be exhibiting.  They have given all exhibitors 100 free tickets to give
away....I don't even know 100 people much less people interested in going to
such an event.  Anyway you can email me at home or through our website
www.turningpointtechnology.com

Cheryl