C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:27:30 PDT
Mag,

If I remember right you live in Oakland, CA right?  If your willing to
travel down to San Jose I have a AWSOME dentist that my daughter and the
whole family sees.  My daughter has hypotonia/dystonia CP, is visually
impaired along with a host of other things and has had a very difficult time
in the past with dentists. I can't say enough good things about this guy we
have now.  Everyone on staff is just as awsome.  We've referred students
from her class to him also. He and his staff are not afraid of people with
disabilities, are extremely patient and are willing to try what you know
works.  If your interested, let me know and I'll be happy to share his info.

Vicki (coming out of lurk mode, lol)