C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:03:15 +1300
>>> "I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]> 10/11/00 11:18 >>>

Gordon,

If you're bored at work that might be "fatiguing."

Enough fresh air in the work place?
<

Hmm - nope fresh air :-(

sorry [log in to unmask] - you'll get this twice - I thought I replied to it at home - but ive not seen it..

- When i came to work, I 'replied' again, & it didnt address to the list-address, but direct to [log in to unmask]

just be careful when youre replying...

Anyway - back to the story :-

We have a door to the outside, on our  floor - Im in a building - 2 floors up - but weve got a small patio - however only rarely is the door open.

Its all circulated air - (presumably from outside - but not sure..)

Ive thought about it prior to this, but never told / talked about it..

Is / are there any / a solution - IE - more Zinc / Calcium in my diet or anything.. (I dont think the door can be opened much, - as weve got lots of paper here - it will get blown around with lots of breeze.

Gordon.