C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
James Fee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:59:47 -0400
Sandy,

Your comments were impressive and moving.  I've never heard a call to
empathy but quite so well!  BRAVO!!

Hank Viscarty wrote quite simply "Give us the tools."  I think the
internet/e-mail systems can be great tools, lets use them.

Can we have a roll call as to who we are and if we'd like to pair off?

I'm a fifty year old married male with a Master's in Mechanical
Engineering and almost 25 year in rehab. engineering in one form or
another.  I have athetoid CP, ambulate, and drive.

If anyone would like to talk one-on-one I'd be happy to.

Jim Fee