C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
sara lynn weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:06:39 -0400
Dear Linda, Thanks for the information. I am 46 years old I had surgury on
my hill cords and tendens done in the 60s and 70s and then haveing to put a
strain on my back and legs from the way I have to move around is catching up
with me. I do not have the money to get a massage. Medcaid does not cover
it. but I am sure it would help big time if madcaid would pay for it.

I hope your back gets better soon. My back has hurt so bad I have wanted to
cry. and I can take a lot of pain before I want to cry.   Lynn